Graduation is an extremely special time in anyone’s life. When you graduate from school, programs or courses, you feel that you have fulfilled a destiny in your life. Achieving success and working hard to achieve your goals is the formula you used to get where you are today.
Be proud! You achieved goals and made it to the finish line. Whether it was a hard battle or just a long journey, there is nothing wrong with celebrating your victory.
One of the best ways to celebrate your graduation day is to decorate your graduation cap! You can make it any design you want, with any saying – it can be something that motivates others, sparks some inspiration or something personal that you’ve felt along the way.
Or maybe you want a design that will make you and everyone else laugh. It shows all those sleepless nights, countless cups of coffee and stressful situations. Making a little humor out of everything is always a good way to show how you have overcome a lot.
Your grad doll design can be uniquely customized to match your personality. It is a showcase of what you have achieved and what you will tackle again in the future.
Your adventure in life is just beginning. There is so much more to come. Get excited to move on to the next phase in your life!
If you’ve graduated with a certain degree, it’s easy to find designs tailored to what you studied in school by searching places like Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. Why don’t you show off your skills and let everyone know that there is a new doctor, lawyer, actress, newsreader etc. will not be in town.
To help give you some inspiration, we’ve gathered a bunch of our favorite graduation cap designs, inspirational quotes, and decorating ideas to help spark your creativity. Congratulations! And continue in life with lots of positivity, persistence and a smile!
1. Sparkle and shine at your graduation.
“Don’t be afraid to shine a little brighter”
2. All the power is within you.
“Lim above me. earth below me, fire within me”
3. Change can start with one person. Or one degree hat.
“Be the change you want to see”
4. No fear of the future.
“She is clothed in strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future.”- Proverbs 31:21
5. If you don’t give up, it’s always worth it.
“Nevertheless she persevered, 6 years later she did it.”
6. You did it and now it’s time to celebrate with a great graduation party.
“I did it! I am the light of the world and the salt of the earth.”
7. Perfect graduation cap design for all dental students.
“May the floss be with you.”
8. This grade doll can be personalized with any pet!
“Our human is studying.”
9. You can too.
“She believed she could, so she did.”
10. This graduation hat is tasty enough for Culinary students.
“Make the world a better place.”
11. Helping people is always beneficial.
“The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.”
12. Have to throw a little thank you to your folks at your graduation.
“My mom is my biggest cheerleader, my dad is my biggest coach.”
13. Disney lovers unite.
“It’s quite nice to do the impossible.”
14. Your motivation can sometimes be fueled by the people you love.
“Some people are worth graduating for.”
15. Where will your story take you next?
“And the story goes on.”
16. Faith is greater than fear.
“God is within her, she cannot fail.”
17. Must show appreciation on your gradebook for the good times.
“I won a lot, but I did it”
18. The sky is the limit.
“There’s just no telling how far I’ll go!”
19. Teachers deserve a great hat.
“In learning, you will teach. In teaching, you will learn”
20. Oh yes, it is.
“The best is yet to come”
21. Finally is an understatement.
“Finally done with this.”
22. Time flies when you’re having fun.
“I look around and wonder… where did the time go?”
23. Just believing that everything will always work out.
24. Shoot for the stars!
“May your hats fly as high as your dreams”- Michael Scott
25. Now you can be a free elf.
“Master gave Dobby a diploma, Dobby is free!”
26. Channel your inner Dr. Shepard.
“It’s a beautiful day to save smiles”
27. Show them where you’re headed next with a fully customized, hand-painted graduation cap.
“Enjoy the journey and the destination — Next stop: North Carolina“
28. The entertainment business is now ready for another star.
“Now time for act II.”
29. Definitely a true statement.
“Teaching is a heart’s work.”
30. You are in control of your destiny.
“It is not in the stars to hold our destiny, but in ourselves.”- Shakespeare
31. An optimistic, motivational and grateful graduation cap design.
“Take courage and be kind”
32. Be happy because life is short.
“Enjoy this life.”
33. Good advice.
“Float like a butterfly and sting like a bee.”- Muhammad Ali
34. This is a great adventure.
“I think I’m ready for another adventure.”- Bilbo Baggins
35. Hard work always pays off.
“The rose that grew out of concrete.”
36. Grace will lead you to success.
“Grace has carried me hither and by grace I will go on.”
37. Just have a little faith.
“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I am possible.’
38. Pets = priorities.
“I worked hard so my dog could have a better life.”
Related stories from YourTango:
39. Always finish strong.
“How things begin is not nearly as important as how they end.”
40. The power of makeup.
“I winged it!”
41. The-de-de-de-that’s well said.
“That’s it, folks.”
42. A little magic can always help. And LED lights on your graduation ceremony. (COOL!)
“All you need is faith, trust and pixie dust.”
43. What everyone is actually thinking.
“Can I sleep now?”
44. Drop some truth bombs.
“Dreams don’t work unless you do.”
45. And it’s tasty.
“I was served lemons, so I made lemonade.”
46. For all the future Ocean experts out there.
“Is anyone here a marine biologist?”
47. The medical field is waiting for their next hero.
“Coming soon to a hospital near you.”
48. This grad pop advice is gold.
“Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.”
49. This time the answer is yes.
“Can I be excused for the rest of my life?”
50. May it live on forever.
“Long live the magic we make.”
Molly Given is a writer living in Philadelphia and lover of all things mystery and magic in life. When she’s not writing off her fingers, she can be found planning her next adventure in a new part of the world.
If you’re looking for some inspiration, we’ve got the best quotes to share and enjoy. For quotes from the most inspiring celebs, activists and poets, look no further! You might even find the quote that motivates the best parts of your life (and love!) forever.