According to a new report, the global sleeping mattress market segment includes product type, end user, distribution channel, and region.
— Shankar Bhandalkar
5933 NE WIN SIVERS DRIVE, PORTLAND, OR, UNITED STATES, October 31, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, “Sleeping Mattress Market Segment Includes Product Type, Sales Channel and End User: Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast , 2021–2027”. The sleeping mattress market size was valued at $33.2 billion in 2019 and is estimated to reach $39.9 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 5.2% from 2021 to 2027. provides an extensive analysis of changing market trends, key segments, top investment pockets, regional scenario, Porter’s Five Forces and competitive scenario.
Request the free sample PDF of this report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/11220
Rapid urbanization and expansion of the hospitality industry, increase in prevalence of back and posture related concerns, and continuous innovations are driving the growth of the global sleeping mattress market. North America accounted for the highest share in 2019, and is estimated to maintain its dominant share by 2027. As a result of lockdown restrictions, manufacturing activities have been hampered, raw material supply has been hampered and the entire supply chain has been disrupted.
Sleeping mattress is defined as a large as well as rectangular cushion to support a reclining person. In addition, it is designed to be used as a bed or on a bed frame as part of a bed. In addition, sleeping mattresses can consist of a padded or similarly attached casing, usually of heavy cloth, containing materials such as hair, straw, cotton, foam rubber or a framework of metal springs and it can also be filled with air or water. Due to COVID-19 pandemic, consumers stay in their homes and insist on comfort. This has led to a change in market dynamics, resulting in a greater demand for sleeping mattress. Moreover, increasing demand for luxury sleeping mattress among consumers is also linked to fascination for premium and customized sleeping mattress.
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a strong impact on the sleeping mattress market. However, with the presence of online shopping as well as door-to-door delivery, sleeping mattress market saw a surge in demand over the middle months of 2020. Additionally, barriers to movement of goods forced the market to depend on domestic production and local manufacturing.
The COVID-19 pandemic has spread across all continents. The COVID-19 pandemic has created a health crisis as well as deepened the economic, political and social crisis worldwide. Major cities around the world have had a major impact as people mostly stay indoors due to lockdown. In addition, the supply chain has been disrupted as the movement of goods has decreased due to restrictions in countries. It is also expected to lead to loss of jobs and income. The coronavirus pandemic has caused an unprecedented crisis in the consumer goods sector.
Many consumers are also looking for convenience in their homes. As a result, the demand for sleeping mattress increased, which kept the market going during the year-long pandemic period. It is also seen that branded mattresses have gathered more fan base on social media sites, but the impact of fake products has still largely prevailed as consumers look for low price, better design and suitable durability of such mattress.
Increased complications of poor posture include back pain, spinal dysfunction, joint degeneration, rounded shoulders and a pot belly. Furthermore, over time, poor posture requires support from fibers, causing the deeper supporting muscles to wear out from lack of use. In addition, weak as well as unused muscles tend to stiffen and this shortening of muscle length can compact the bones of the spine (vertebrae) and worsen posture which creates many opportunities for sleeping mattress manufacturers. Moreover, manufacturers in this market can develop comfortable as well as luxurious mattresses for consumers.
The major players operating in the market are Kurl-On Ltd., Leggett & Platt, Paramount Beds Co. Ltd., Saatva, Serta Simmons, Silentnight Groups, Sleep Number Corporation, Tempur Sealy, Spring Air and Kingsdown.
Do you need a discount? Get Exclusive Discount & Free Consultation @https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/11220
Key benefits for stakeholders:
○ The report provides a quantitative analysis of the market trends, estimates and dynamics of the market size from 2019 to 2027 for sleeping mattress to identify the prevailing opportunities.
○ Porter’s five forces analysis emphasizes the power of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
○ In-depth analysis and the Sleeping Mattress market size and segmentation helps to determine the prevailing Sleeping Mattress market opportunities.
○ The major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the market.
○ The market player positioning segment facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the current position of the market players in the sleeping mattress market.
Reasons to buy this Sleeping Mattress Market Report:
○ Mergers and acquisitions should be well planned by identifying the best manufacturer.
○ Sort new customers or potential partners into the demographic you’re looking for.
○ Suitable for providing reliable and high quality data and analysis to assist your internal and external presentations.
○ Develop tactical initiatives by gaining a better understanding of the areas in which large corporations can intervene.
○ To increase and grow business potential and to achieve, develop and plan licensing and licensing strategies by finding possible partners with the most attractive projects.
○ Recognize newcomers with potentially strong product portfolios and devise effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
○ To develop effective R&D strategies, gather information, analysis and strategic insight from competitors.
○ Air Mattress Market by Manufacturer, Region, Type and Application Forecast to 2030
○ Sleeping Mask Growth Opportunities in Global Industry by 2027
○ Sleeping pods market growing rapidly with significant CAGR from 2020-2027
○ US home furniture and bedding market registers at a CAGR of 3.07%
Source: https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2021/04/14/2210146/0/en/Global-Sleeping-Mattress-Market-to-reach-39-9-billion-by- 2027-Allied-Market-Research.html
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full service market research and business consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a single-minded view of providing business insights and consulting to help its clients make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Allied Analytics LLP
+ +1 503-894-6022
email us here
Visit us on social media:
What sets us apart? – Allied Market Research